1. Got my hand stuck in a jug. Oops!
2. Unpacked the kiln, got some nice looking new things out of that for the trade show coming up this weekend.
3. Had my car fixed.
4. Put handles on my big jugs.
5. Had to work very hard to stop myself spending the entire day making more big jugs. I’m a bit obsessed with them at the moment but the workshop is sort of full of them already, the ones I made last week take up almost half of my drying racks and it could easily become a big problem.
6. Had another natter to a happy Doug (see his blog if you don’t already know.)
7. Had a fabulous surprise parcel from Blogger Margaret – what a very sweet lady.
I made this a couple of months ago. I was starting to get frustrated because I can’t throw things big enough to be able to do the sort of decoration that I would very much like to do so this is me trying to work my way around that problem. A set of dinner plates which you can hang on your wall and which will make an image once they are all together and which as individual pieces have a more abstract design. I plan on making a 12 piece one next, imagine how big a tree I could grow across 12 plates! Each of these plates are about 11″ diameter. I just got them out of the glaze kiln today.